Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Tuesday, 27 November 2012

Ann Scutt

I've decided on Ann Scutt, who has been sitting patiently in my stash for awhile.

And this is the beginning of her:


With the holidays coming, I'm not sure how far I will get beyond this first band until after the first of next year, but I look forward to having her join the other 17th century English band samplers I love.  Ann Lawle is also on my list along with the Unicorn sampler.

Ann
aka Stitching Foolishness

4 comments:

Nicola said...

I would love to stitch The Unicorn after seeing Annie's start.

Ann Scutt is an amazing sampler. The colours are so beautiful. What fabric are you using?

Lelia said...

Wonderful choice. I have Ann Scutt started, too ; )

anniebeez said...

Hi Ann,
I was lucky to see the original Ann Scutt about 10 years ago. A member of my guild at the time has her in her private collection. I fell in love with Ann then, but hesitated to buy the chart. Now she is out of print! I will truly enjoy watching you bring her to life!

Michele said...

I too saw Ann Scutt and bought the chart and she has been sitting there ever since. I would love to know what threads you are using as the pattern just says red, blue gold etc.. Really looking forward to seeing how she develops x