Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Thursday, 29 November 2012

Ann Scutt & PLL

Isn't this just the most exciting idea!! 

And, on top of that, this is my first ever blog post (so many apologies if I make a mess of it!).

I love SL, especially the 17th century samplers and have many of them in my stash.

I have just started Ann Scutt and have A Parrot, A Leopard, A Lion as a current WIP so they will be my first two projects.  I have only completed the first 2 small bands on Ann Scutt and I am approx half way through the outline stitches on PLL.  I'm stitching it on 35ct linen in tent stitch.  I will post photos soon (if I can work out how to.)

I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone's progress on these wonderful projects.   And Lisa, it is lovely to meet a fellow Kiwi!!

Thank you so much Nicola & Jo.

Joanne
New Zealand

4 comments:

Lisa M said...

Hi Joanne,
It's nice to see some kiwi's here. Rowyn who posted just below you is in NZ too :)

Which part of NZ are from?

I'm from Tauranga but have lived in Auckland for the last 10 years.

Nicola said...

Welcome Jo and congratulations on your first blog post.

You have chosen two stunning samplers, I love the vibrancy and uniqueness of PLL and the intricacy of Ann. Both are on my to do list.

Samplers, Silks and Linens said...

Another Kiwi here : } Auckland girl - been living in Taiwan past 13 years - look forward to seeing your progress pics.

Krista said...

Hi Joanne! It is great to see so many stitchers from around the world! Love your SL choices, can't wait to see your progress pics :)