Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Tuesday, 27 November 2012

Ann Hall and others

Hello everyone! Thank you for starting the Scarlet Letter Year! Already now one can see that this is going to be FUN!
My name is Inguna and currently I live in Belgium. I really love designs from The Scarlet Letter, but so far did not stitch one. Well, it is going to change now. I don't know how far will I get, but at the moment I have selected 6 designs:

Ann Hall


Susan McPherson  


Sarah Brignell


Jane Atkinson


Frances Marshall


Sarah Stuart


I am planning to start with Ann Hall. I have WDW 35ct Beige fabric and DMC threads that I will partially replace with hand-dyed threads, mostly The Gentle Art threads. 


Inguna



5 comments:

Krista said...

Beautiful choices, Inguna! Glad to see you here too (from fb). I like the color choices you made with the sampler threads.

Nicola said...

I love every single one you have chosen.

Elaine said...

Love your choices! I have a couple of those in my stash! I really like the GAST too.

Sandye said...

I love your choices - especially the sampler with the elephant. That is such an unusual animal to find in a sampler! And the alphabet with that one is striking, too.

Katrina said...

All gorgeous samplers!!!! I have Sarah Stuart in my stash, love it.