Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Monday, 26 November 2012

about my Scarlet letter piece

Hi every body! I'm Babs from Alabama and am so happy to be a part of this Scarlet Letter sal. Thank you, Nicola; and thank you, Jo for doing this.
I will call my SL Jane Atkinson "started" because not sure enough to be a WIP. I would love to finish this in a few months. I started it in Feb of 2011 so you can see I need motivation.
Here's a picture of it right now.
Babs

9 comments:

Merry Wind Farm said...

Hi, Babs,
I'm glad you are going back to Jane. It is so spectacular framed, of all my samplers it is the one that people ooh and aah over the most.

Melinda

Krista said...

The colors are looking beautiful! Looking forward to watching your progress :)

Nicola said...

Jane is one of my favourites and is high up on my must do list.

Thank you for choosing her, i am going to enjoy seeing her stitched.

Elaine said...

This is also a favourite of mine, I have had the chart for a couple of years now - she is fighting for attention with Dorothy Walpole, not sure which I will stitch next!

Laurie in Iowa said...

Jane is a gorgeous sampler and I hope you enjoy stitching her as much as I have.

samplerlover said...

I also have this beautiful sampler and she is on my "maybe list for this Group.

Anne said...

Gorgeous Babs! I love the flowers!!

Katrina said...

Love, love, love Jane, she's in my stash.

Mary said...

Looks like you've already got a great start on her! I;m in a frenzy to get going on mine.